Maadili = Ethical & Moral
Maadili Collective fosters partnerships with small-scale artisan communities where opportunities are limited or non-existent in order to promote economic freedom and stability.
We are dedicated to co-create innovative designs intended to enhance skill levels, create a platform for artistic expression, and nurture genuine connections between artisans and customers. We have a commitment to adapt and grow with artisan partners, while celebrating their unique culture and craft.
Maadili Collective wholeheartedly believes that business has momentum to transform lives.
Fair and Ethical Practices
Create Opportunities for Economically and Socially Marginalized Producers
Develop Transparent and Accountable Relationships
Pay promptly and Fairly
Support Safe and Empowering Working Conditions
Environmental Respect and Sustainability
Beliefs we weave into our business
- Intentional and honest relationships
- Respect for culture and traditions
- Heartfelt connections and friendships
- Innovative and collaborative design process
- Empowerment of artisan communities
- Creating a ripple effect of positive change
- Contributing to a peaceful world