The small, abstract Amoeba Earrings are light weight and easy to wear. Hand carved and polished from white cow horn, these dangling earrings will keep you moving freely throughout the day.
- Sustainably sourced horn from rural Ugandan cattle keepers, horn is used and upcycled instead of wasted
- Hand carved in small scale, Fair Trade artisan cooperative in Uganda
- High variability of horn color ensures that no two pieces are the same
- Jewelry pieces come in variable shades of white to brown to black
- Local and Fair - Brass jewelry findings sourced in US and made by independent metal artists
- Jewelry assembled in US by living wage paid adults
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
APPROXIMATE SIZE: 2.5" x 1"