Small hand carved and polished cow horn triangles dangle on thin brass ear wires. These delicate earrings are lightweight and easy to wear anytime.
- Sustainably sourced horn from rural Ugandan cattle keepers, horn is used and upcycled instead of wasted
- Hand carved in small scale, Fair Trade artisan cooperative in Uganda
- High variability of horn color ensures that no two pieces are the same
- Jewelry pieces come in variable shades of white to brown to black
- Local and Fair - Brass jewelry findings sourced in US and made by independent metal artists
- Jewelry assembled in US by living wage paid adults
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
APPROXIMATE SIZE: 3" x .5"